Sabado, Enero 26, 2013

ABS-CBN TV-4 cooking demo 9/07





Cooking Demo @ Maayong bugntag Mindanao 
It is part  of our school activity during my studies
@ St.Joseph Technical Academy Of  Davao City Philippines








This is my own recipe
Mango Ala Creme...

A combination of:

Nestle cream
Condense milk
Gelatin
Mango


If you want this recipe you can email me@ remy_dagting@yahoo.com





Never imagine to share my recipe to everyone,but really this was the best
experienced in my cooking career to seen on television...Kinda proud of
myself., and the rest of the guys who's with me on the show it was a good
job, a thumbs up for everybody...

9/07

Maayong buntag  mindanao is a morning show airs on ABS-CBN TV-4 Davao
and it's hosted by Alryan Alejandre, Michelle Robin, Claudette Centino, Elric Ayop,
and Francis Magbanua.


Glad and proud of myself  to be part of this activity
never imagine in my life to show my talent in cooking
and my own recipe, and if ever I had chance to do it
again It would be an honor, cooking is the best part
of my life, and my own recipe plays the best part too.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento